Please give a warm welcome to our new Digital Media Specialist, Lindsay Byars! Lindsay is a University of North Texas grad, and enjoys a good glass of wine, working out, and experiencing the beauty of nature. We asked Lindsay a few important questions to get to know her a little better.
1. If you were a toaster, what would you toast, and to what degree?
I would toast a toaster strudel, and it would be just right.
2. There’s a zombie apocalypse. What do you grab?
My guns, my phone charger, and my cat.
3. Favorite boy band?
Motley Crue or The Beatles or Incubus….basically all of them
4. If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be?
5. If fat, calories, cholesterol, etc were not an issue, what two foods would you feast on?
Pizza and guacamole (separately, not together)
6. What has been the highlight of your time at Launch so far?
Getting to work with an in-house creative team!
7. What have you learned and what do you hope to learn in the future?
I have learned that there is always going to be more to learn, even when you think you have mastered something.
We’re excited to have Lindsay as part of the team, and look forward to many more years of collaboration together!